| Triangle Star Realty - Where the client is the star.
In this vastly eclectic community, you as a buyer or a seller, can have the confidence that Triangle Star Realty will work with you to promote your best interests in selling your present home or in purchasing a new one.
As a buyer's agent, we have an uncanny ability to match your taste and your budget.
We promote your best interests by educating you in the process of purchasing a home.
As a seller's agent, we assist you in the complexities of getting your home sold.
You can have the best product in the world, but if no one knows it exists, then it can be a challenge to getting it sold.
Triangle Star Realty rises to the challenge.
We actively market your home and walk you through the sales process from beginning to end.
- Comparative Market Analysis: you'll know what the houses have sold for in your area and what they are asking for in List Price.
- Housing Statistics: days on market, square footage, number of bedrooms and baths, year built.
- Service Providers: lenders, inspectors, repair people & services.
- Personal attention: We are there for the inspections, we are experienced in negotiations, and we keep you apprised of the step by step process.
Knowing and understanding that this is a major decision in your life, we appreciate your confidence in our abilities and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Triangle Star Realty - you really are the star!
Knowledgeable and hardworking, personable and open, concerned, inquisitive, skillful and diligent - these are all adjectives that clients have used in describing my abilities.
With over 25 years of sales experience, I am fortunate to have had the privilege of negotiating countless contracts worth millions of dollars.
I know my community for I have lived in it, volunteered in it, reared my family in it and enjoyed:
- the abundance of activities
- the wealth of knowledge
- the diversity of the people
- and the challenges of the opportunities
- MBA, Univ.of Dallas, TX
- Real Estate Broker
- BA, English Literature, SUNY Plattsburgh, NY,
- BS, Technical Communications, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY
- Certified Scuba Diver.
Many factors come into play in buying and selling. I understand the complexities as well as the emotional and financial consequences. All in all, buying and selling your home should be a positive experience. My goal and objective is making it a win-win situation for all parties.
Here at Triangle Star Realty, the client is our star.